What you will see
The Compounding World Expo delivers a dynamic mix of expert speakers, live demonstrations, product launches, real world applications and innovations from international suppliers of polymer additives, compounding machinery and equipment. Walk the show floor amongst your industry colleagues from all sectors of the polymer industry including polyolefins, PVC, engineering plastics, TPEs, masterbatch and recycling.
Across the two days, the free-to-attend conference program will deliver cutting edge business debates, industry presentations and training seminars from a packed line-up of industry figures.
Discover more about the exciting conference program you’ll experience throughout your visit here.
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Networking Party
Relax with your new business contacts at the ultimate networking party on May 8, 2019. Doors to the most iconic music venue of the United States will open at 7pm. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is located just a few minutes’ walk from the expo venue. Don’t miss the opportunity to join us for an evening of drinks and networking!
The party ticket is $20 and it will include drinks and canapes.
5 Reasons to attend
- Keep up-to-date with industry advances and the latest technology for the compounding industry
- Network with like-minded peers and leading players in the industry
- Broaden your knowledge and be inspired by the world-class conference program
- Find solutions to current and future manufacturing challenges
- Meet vendors and get the information you need to make informed purchasing decisions in the coming year