Bringing the compounding industry together
- Two days of networking across the plastics compounding industry
- Two seminar theatre with both technical presentations and business panels
- Co-located show with Plastics Recycling World Exhibition
- Networking party on the 27th in a typical Beergarden
- Take advantage of thousands of business opportunities in one ideal location
Compounding World Expo takes place on 27-28 June 2018 in Essen, Germany, the exhibition will feature an international array of suppliers of polymer additives and compounding machinery and equipment, as well as providers of related services. The target audience encompasses compounders from all sectors of the polymer industry including polyolefins, PVC, engineering plastics, TPEs, masterbatch and recycling.
Admission to the event will be free-of-charge, and a series of free seminars, technical presentations and business debates will be held in conference theatres on the exhibition floor. These will help to attract a substantial international audience focused specifically on thermoplastics compounding and polymer additives.
The show will be open 9.00am to 18.00pm on the 27th June (we will be showing the World Cup Germany vs Korea football match on the big screen) and 9.00am to 17.00pm on the 28th June.